DJ NTD - Ex Space Three DJ NTD - Ex Space Three

...

I personaly never liked or listened track's that have this quick beat..
but I will make an exeption with this one, becouse it FREAKIN' ROCKE'D!!!
In your description you wrote that this is a track of showing your friend's " aura "
well if she is as great as this track then lucky you !
5/5
+1 Download lol

NikolaosTheDark responds:

I meant "aural" as in "sound," but thanks, nonetheless. I suppose that some English experts need to make an official distinction between the two words. X 3

And yes, download away. I don't know if Newgrounds has high-quality mp3s, though, so try using Bandcamp first (if the download engine is still functioning).

Thanks again, and more to come.

DJ Comet-Aero(Flashback Remix) DJ Comet-Aero(Flashback Remix)

splendid

I was stuned for 3:47 and staring at the equalizers of the newgrounds...
after it was over.. I was writing this review here and listening to it again in the process..
really great track, makes you " feel " it, if you get what I mean.
keep this up!

Very Noisy Very Noisy

why with the crappy score givings people??

Right so, this here is more worth than a 1 point.. I would suggest 3 point score out of 5..
anywho, I guess you are new to this stuff huh? Well in any case, you really should work on you're synth creating skills, I mean no offense, but you should watch some tutorials in youtube maybe on how to do these things, at any point, it wasn't that weird so that people should give a 1 point imo..
I wrote all this stuff, becouse I can see that people don't bother to do so and they just tap the " 1 " icon there lol.
So yeah, keep at it!

Eilios responds:

I'm still trying, synth production is not something I'm particularly great at. But yeah, I don't get the 1 point ratings, either. Thanks for the help. =)

R0ckstarz!- Drawn Away(demo) R0ckstarz!- Drawn Away(demo)

good

I found it very nice, a good track that I would put on my playlist ;D
lookin' forward to the main version.
5/5.
Don't take too long now to finish it though.
keep it up m8!

DJRAV3N responds:

thanks 4 the review it shall be finished. : )

D\\ Forgotten Landscapes D\\ Forgotten Landscapes

nicely done

I found the vocals very very much familiar.. Is it possible that u toke them from the VEANGEANCE sound pack? Im not saying that it is a bad thing though, you're prolly no singer lol.
anywho, I'm giving u 10/10 and 5/5 becouse of splendid melody, nice rhytm, and supposedly splendid vocal sample usage.
Keep it up m8!

DevotionTrance responds:

They are, as mentioned in the youtube video form this song they are from VVE. I will not hide it. I can sing pretty well actually, but my voice is going through... stages... (I'm 15). I can use melodyne excellently so all my vocals would be in tune and not sound too autotuned either. It is simply the horrible crackliness and pubescant distortion created by my voice that stops me from singing properly.

Glad you like my song btw.

FunkTheWhat! FunkTheWhat!

some kind of, I dunno

this is some kind of track that would be played in the party be a DJ, continues melody, with a nice rhytm so you could " feel " it.
Nice work, like Pushbar said, very nice beats.
5/5
Keep this up! :)

djhoohaa responds:

cheers for the kind words xD

NGADM Round 1 {Dj-Abbic} NGADM Round 1 {Dj-Abbic}

like borntodj167 said, I am also a fan of easy going starts for the track.
It was made very smoothly. Simply loved it all. I can really give any advices to you, becouse this here is your style and i for one like it, very much.
Keep it up :)

DjAbbic responds:

Woo! Thanks for the kind words sir ^^.

~Rising Hope~ ~Rising Hope~

good, but..

you wrote in your " author comment " that we need to place our opinions and tips here.
So here goes:
I would advice some kind of louder sound for the melody, something like a bleep sound maybe, I think it would fit here very well. Also I think there should be more " bass " at some points going through the track, altogether it was a nice melody.
So here is MY opinion dude, keep it up :)

DJMatti responds:

Thank you! You are a living example of opinion giver! Very helpful, I didnt realize that myself!

The Lumina's Trip The Lumina's Trip

nice

it has some kind of thing that i loved about it.. somehow it made me think about some stuff.. realy good stuff keep it up !

Valerius-Blackthorne responds:

Thank you very much and thanks for the comment. I'm glad you liked it.

Hardcore Setter (EQ) Hardcore Setter (EQ)

oh please make longer !!!

I loved the vocal lol, and the melody, synth... it killed me right there on my chair...
great stuff !!

Equation responds:

lol thanks, i just said these lyrics on the fly they don't even make any sense, I will record some proper lyrics and use my decent microphone :D