DJ NTD - Ex Space Three DJ NTD - Ex Space Three

...

I personaly never liked or listened track's that have this quick beat..
but I will make an exeption with this one, becouse it FREAKIN' ROCKE'D!!!
In your description you wrote that this is a track of showing your friend's " aura "
well if she is as great as this track then lucky you !
5/5
10/10
+1 Download lol

NikolaosTheDark responds:

I meant "aural" as in "sound," but thanks, nonetheless. I suppose that some English experts need to make an official distinction between the two words. X 3

And yes, download away. I don't know if Newgrounds has high-quality mp3s, though, so try using Bandcamp first (if the download engine is still functioning).

Thanks again, and more to come.

DJ Comet-Aero(Flashback Remix) DJ Comet-Aero(Flashback Remix)

splendid

I was stuned for 3:47 and staring at the equalizers of the newgrounds...
after it was over.. I was writing this review here and listening to it again in the process..
really great track, makes you " feel " it, if you get what I mean.
keep this up!

Very Noisy Very Noisy

why with the crappy score givings people??

Right so, this here is more worth than a 1 point.. I would suggest 3 point score out of 5..
anywho, I guess you are new to this stuff huh? Well in any case, you really should work on you're synth creating skills, I mean no offense, but you should watch some tutorials in youtube maybe on how to do these things, at any point, it wasn't that weird so that people should give a 1 point imo..
I wrote all this stuff, becouse I can see that people don't bother to do so and they just tap the " 1 " icon there lol.
So yeah, keep at it!

Eilios responds:

I'm still trying, synth production is not something I'm particularly great at. But yeah, I don't get the 1 point ratings, either. Thanks for the help. =)